1. Establishing NAMCOL`s Bookshop at Yetu Yama in 2000.
2. Launching of the Computer-Based Learning Centre in 2001.
3. Launching of a pilot project with UNESCO on web-based materials in Physical Science and Mathematics for Grades 10 and 12.
4. Receiving Best Intentions Certificate Award for a Good Affirmative Action Plan (2001 – 2004).
5. Participating in the first Open and Distance Learning Conference through NOLNet (August 2005);
6. National workshop on HIV/AIDS for Staff and Learners.
7. Quality Assurance external audit performed by BOCODOL.
8. Inauguration of the Northern Campus in Ongwediva 2006.
9. Executive Secondment of Director to Commonwealth of Learning (March-July 2005).
10. Pan-Commonwealth Forum award for the best interactive web-based lessons in Grade 12;
11. Accreditation of all Professional Programmes by the NQA in November 2006-.
12. Inauguration and Administering the NOLNet Radio Studio on behalf of the Ministry of Education.
13. Employment Equity Commission award for best affirmative action plan and compliance to affirmative action objectives.
14. NAMCOL Bookshops joined TEAM Namibia June 2008.
15. Pan-Commonwealth Forum Institutional award of Excellence July 2008.
16. The NOLNet Education Radio Project through MISA Namibia Media Awards first, second and third places to staff members.
17. NAMCOL won the World Summit Award on the Information Society, 2015 for the Notesmaster Interactive Platform.