- Automotive Mechanics
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
- Office Administration
The primary beneficiaries will be -
- existing NAMCOL trainees
- unemployed youths and adults
- entrepreneurs seeking to upgrade their skills.
The programme objectives are to -
- equip trainees with knowledge and skills to further their studies
- equip trainees with knowledge and skills which will give them a chance to enter the job market
- equip trainees with knowledge and skill which will assist them to be self-employed
- assist existing entrepreneurs to upgrade their skills.
To be admitted to this programme, a candidate must have -
- at least a Grade 10 (Standard 8) certificate with a pass in English, Mathematics and Science, apart from Office Administration, which does not require Science
- background/experience in a field to enrol or a technical subject (e.g. Design and Technology).